Any personal data collected through this website will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the European Union (EU) rules and requirements for user privacy.
Contact and Communication With This Website
Visitors contacting, following and interacting with this website and/or their owner do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. As well as alerting you to new blog posts, pages and comments, this website and their owner also use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products their owner offers or to assist you in answering any questions, comments or queries you may have submitted.
This website uses the WordPress Plugin Jetpack to:
- recognize a computer when a user visits the website;
- track users as they navigate the website;
- improve the website’s usability;
- analyze the use of the website;
- prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
- personalize the website for each user.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Other links within this site to other websites are not covered by this policy. We suggest that you find out about their privacy policies on your first visit to any such website. Users should note they click on external links at their own risk and neither this website nor their owner can be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer
The owner of this website is part of the Amazon Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program which means a small fee is earned by linking to Amazon.com. If you prefer not to use those links you can access Amazon direct.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and their owner participate on are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage on them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. The owner of this website will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and strongly encourage visitors wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact the owner through primary communication channels such as by email.
If you have any questions or comments, please email Anne Glamore at email@example.com.